ENSU 2017/2018 Timeline
- School of the Environment Orientation
Thursday, September 21. 5:30-7:30pm. ES1050.
- ENSU By-Elections
Thursday, September 28. All day. Online.
- ASSU Course Union Meeting
Friday, September 29. 4:00-5:00pm. SS2117.
- Month of the Local Events
Beehive Tour – Friday, October 6. 5:00-6:00pm. Faculty Club.
Campus Gardens Tour – Tuesday, October 10. 11:00am-12:00pm. St. George Campus.
Greenhouse Tour – Wednesday, October 18. 4:30-5:30pm. Earth Sciences Building.
- Executive Boding.
Thursday, October 19. 6:00pm-late. ES1042.
- Pub Night
Thursday, November 2. 8:00pm – late. East of Brunswick.
- School of the Environment Mid-Semester Meeting.
Tuesday, November 14. 5:00 – 6:00pm. ES1042.
- Academic Seminar
Monday, November 27. 5:00-7:00pm. ES1042.
- An Inconvenient Sequel Documentary Screening
Wednesday, November 29. 6:30 -9:30pm. The Cat’s Eye Pub and Lounge.
- ENSU Sweaters and Office Hours
November and December. ES1042.
Promotional Events: Clubs Fair, Street Fair, ASSU Day.
11. Mentorship Events.
Cafe Night: Monday, October 16.
Movie Night: Wednesday, November 1.
Games Night: Thursday, November 16.
12. Pub Night- Wednesday, February 14. 8:00pm – late. East of Brunswick.
13. GMO Pancake Breakfast- Friday, March, 16, 10 am- 2 pm-
Right outside ES1050: A discussion of roles and impacts of GMOs
14. Documentary Screening- OKJA- Wednesday March 21 at 6:15 pm- 8:15 pm- Cat’s Eye Student Pun and Lounge (150 Charles St. West)
15. BYO Social: Bring Your Own utensils and we provide the food!- Tuesday March 20 from 12-2 pm-ES 1042 (the 5th Bancroft wing of the Earth Sciences building)